Special Educational Needs Coronavirus guidance
Information, resources and guidance relating to coronavirus for families with children and young people with special educational needs (SEN).
SEN coronavirus guidance
IASS competition - Design a logo for our new Advisory Council
In September the IASS Service will be launching our new Advisory Council for Young People. The Council will give young people a chance to have their voice heard and contribute to local and national policy and support the IASS programme of work.
Our Advisory Council will aim to encourage students to:
- Develop confidence and responsibility and make the most oftheir abilities
- Prepare them to play an active role as citizens
- Develop healthy, safer lifestyles
- Develop good relationships and respect the differences betweenpeople
- To have a “voice” and to share their opinions and ideas with others
We want young people (aged 11 to 18 years) to design a logo for the new council. The winning design will be used on all correspondence and promotional materials for the group.